PEDAL. SWEAT. SMILE.
Spynergy Cycling Studios provide exceptional workouts fueled by inspiring music in intimate settings. The Spynergy Difference: Real People, Real Bodies, Real Relationships.
If you are new to indoor cycling, our studio offers great workouts that can be adapted to match any level of fitness. Our friendly instructors will show you how to customize any class to fit your goals and abilities. You will be amazed at how quickly your strength and fitness will improve.
It’s my first time- where do I start?
1. You can take advantage of our free individual rider consult. Please email us at email@example.com to set up this 15-minute consultation. During this time, we will walk you through the basics, set you up on the bike, and show you what to expect in a class.
2. Alternatively, you can go ahead and jump right into a regular class—this is fine, even for first-timers! Remember, whether you are a beginner, or an advanced cyclist, these workouts can be modified to your personal level of fitness.
Tips for your first class:
• Plan to arrive at least ten minutes early and check in at the front desk.
• Bring cycling shoes with SPD clips or gym shoes to ride in. Cycling shoes are available to rent for $2 at our Wicker Park location only.
• Tell the instructor that you are new to Spynergy so they can help you set up, and explain how to customize the workout to your fitness level.
• Bring water. We provide hand towels.
• Lastly, bring your smile and a positive attitude!
What types of classes do you offer at Spynergy?
Our classes are between 45- 55-minute “interval” training sessions of high exertion followed by recovery periods. We often host theme rides! If there’s a theme you’re dying to ride to, let us know.
What are your instructors like?
Each class experience varies depending on the instructor’s style and musical selections. To learn more about each teacher, visit the “About” page for your preferred location. We encourage our instructors to be creative with music and to incorporate a variety of genres. The diverse music really keeps the classes motivational, inspirational, and most importantly—fun!
Do you have a shower?
We do! After class, feel free to use our shower equipped with soap, shampoo, and conditioner. In Winnetka, please bring your own towel. Wicker Park provides towels.
Do you have any special offers for New Riders?
Yes. We offer a New Spynner 3 Ride for $40 for new riders! You can purchase under “Buy Rides” for the location you’d like to visit, call the studio or purchase in person.
What bikes do you use?
We use Spinning Precor Chrono bikes that track wattage, RPM and can track a heart rate monitor if you are wearing one.
Do you provide spin shoes?
Our bikes are compatible with spin shoes that have SPD clips and have toe cages for gym shoes. You can also rent shoes for $2 at our Wicker Park location.
What characterizes your ride?
Our ride is approachable for all levels because we give you the RPM and you are in charge of your power. We teach a pure cycling class without weights or upper body movements to maintain a laser focus on cardio and lower body work.
How early should I sign up for class?
You can reserve your spot up to 7 days in advance and as short as 30 minutes prior. We suggest signing up online ahead of time.
Do you have parking?
Winnetka: Free street parking
Wicker Park: Paid street parking or Spot Hero App spots located behind the studio at 1624 W Division.